The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recommended major reforms in the undergraduate course in medicine by converting conventional education into a competency-based module to develop skilled doctors through early clinical exposure. It has also suggested doubling the intake of medical students to meet the healthcare needs of the country in the coming years.
What we can do in BHMS & MD Homeopathy Courses ?
Can we need homeopathy universities?
Give your valuable suggestions & comments on how to improve the quality of homeopathy education.
We will discuss the issue with Central Council of Homoeopathy
Read related articles and post your comments here
- Medical Council of India suggests major reforms in MBBS curriculum
- Examination System - Reforms, Need of the hour in Homoeopathy - Dr. D. Samba Murthy
- Project to Sensitise Future Practitioners of Homeopathy – Internship training - Dr.Munir Ahammed
- 20 point programme on BHMS Up gradation- Dr.Ravi.M.Nair
- Improving Homeopathic Education- A different method in teaching - Dr.Mansoor
- More innovative articles on homeopathy education : www.similima.com/education.htm